Congo Tourist Visa, Cost of the Congo Tourist Visa & DR Congo Safari Tours.
The Congo Tourist Visa is an authenticated document that provides access to many visitors/ tourists into the country via different ports including harbors, airports etc whether on vacation or holiday adventure.
Attaining a visa requires three months i.e 90 days and one can apply for multiple entries. After booking the visa, you will get proof of your payment along with an order number at the top of the application form.
After filling the form, you will prepare extra documents that will enable you enter the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the visa costs US $105 per person. Before getting this visa, one must obtain a Gorilla trekking permit first and should clear with all border arrangements.
For one to attain a Congo Tourist Visa he/she must meet the following visa requirements.
- .Present two printed, filled in and signed versions of the visa application form.
- Two passport color photographs that are 2×2inches (51*51 mm in size) with a white background and a full front view of the face and these must have been taken six months back for a proper reflection.
- A valid passport that will take you for the next six months
- Two fully completed visa application forms
- An invitation letter/hotel reservation for the visa and this should be well typed indicating the purpose and nature of your trip, address of the place to be visited in Congo, name and in the visa section, one should address the latter to the Embassy of the Republic of Congo.
- Copy of the airline ticket/itinerary explaining the appropriate arrival and departure dates in Congo.
- A prepaid envelope(USPS/UPS) or Fedex envelope with a track number to enable one to come back for their passport and those without track numbers are not accepted by the Embassy.
- Yellow fever vaccination
Note: All funds are non refundable.