1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour, Gorilla
You will rise up at dawn; take breakfast at your hotel in Kigali by 4:30 am. You will be transferred to Volcanoes National Park to spot these endangered species of Mountain Gorillas.
Before tracking, you will arrive at Kinigi briefing area for orientation about the entire process of Gorilla trekking by 7:00 am. With the help of an experienced guide you will trail through the bamboo thick vegetation forests of the park to spot the smart, humble apes.
Visitors are given an hour to interact with these primates. After the entire activity, you will proceed back to your hotel for lunch/ stay around Kigali then fly the next day.
THE QUOTED PRICE INCLUDES
- A comfortable 4x4 safari vehicle.
- Full time English speaking professional driver guide
- Agreed upon accommodation and meals stated
- Gorilla trekking Permit
- All activities mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Airport Transfers
- Airfares to Uganda
- Entry visas and airport taxes
- All personal expenditure such as laundry and drinks are excluded.